Sunday 11 June 2017

Time for you FUNdraiser for the Mental Show

Keeping momentum to help raise funds to get the show #mental' to Edinburgh Fringe Festival  I am offering over the next two weeks spaces for A PoP uP  Massage Experience with time for you treatments at your convenience 🙏

For those interested please  email freedafurn@gmail.com to make your appointment, this is purely offered as a fundraiser all donations go towards the kickstarter project.
 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kanepowertheatre/mental-edinburgh-festival-fringe-2017?ref=project_link

After my sons sell out show
MENTAL
performed in Bristol this week, it has become evident to me that the value of the show is poignant and relevant to so many more people than I had previously imagined. I want to give this show my full backing and have decided to offer this one off fundraiser which I will host over the next two weeks.



C
H
O
O
S
E

Y
O
U
R

T
R
E
A
T
M
E
N
T

No comments:

Post a Comment